Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things About Me


I would like to be taller. .
I have 3 children.
I am the eldest of 4 siblings.
I am 3rd oldest in my family.
I was the first woman dredge operator in Australia
I love to buy designer shoes from second hand shops
I love to buy designer handbags from second hand shops
I think I just LOVE secondhand shops.
I dislike people who think they are smarter than others
When I was 10 I tried smoking cane because I had no money for cigarettes, I was sick as a dog.
I don’t have a favourite colour
If there is a path, I like to follow it rather than cut across the grass.
I always have the TV on in the background.
I like to write but do not find it comes naturally to me.
I like to read non-fiction of any description.
I love second hand bookstores.
I used to be bullied at school until my dad taught me how to fight dirty.
I love the idea for self-sufficiency but am too lazy to do it well.
I could easily live as a hermit so long as I had central heating, internet access, and cable TV.
I do not particularly like children between the ages of 7 and 13years of age.
I have three children,
I have two dogs,
I have one cat
I have one mentally deranged bird.
I love windy days.
I have discovered that, getting food poisoning is REALLY unpleasant.
I love to make jewelry.
I love the stillness of early morning.
Digital photography is one of my favourite pastimes.
The kiln in my shed has not been fired up for 2 years. . . . SHAMEFUL
Confrontation makes me uncomfortable.
People say I’m outgoing but I’m really quite reserved.
When I was 18 I travelled from Melbourne to Perth on a child’s ticket because I didn’t have enough money to get home. (inconsequential, but Hey)
I have been a widow for 10 years on October 30 2008.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment